Hello,

Please let know if somebody here can give me some light. I inserted a few
extra variables inside struct inode from fs.h.
Then i created an SysFS entry and then i pass the filename to have the
variables set

i.e:
echo -n "/system/bin/iptables" > /sys/myentry/filename.

I use kern_path() to lookup the file and then set the inode->my_variable =
1;

I do it for lot of files.

Everything works fine. However after some hours looks like the variables
are reset (zeroed) for a few files.

The kernel is 3.10.61 and the device is Samsung Galaxy S6.
Is it an expected behavior ? Could be a OEM specific behavior ?

Thanks
Breno