Hey list, I have a BSP for a development board, and I'm having a kernel
crash likely due to the SACK security patches that I added, and I'd like to
debug it.  I get the kernel panic info, and it tells me a little info:

[  254.383076] PC is at rb_next+0x1c/0x58
[  254.386802] LR is at __tcp_retransmit_skb+0x3c0/0x678

The thing is, with all the inlineing, and other tricks that the compiler
does, I can't locate where rb_next is called inside of
__tcp_retransmit_skb.

So, I wondered.  "Can I get the compiler to output a file containing the C
code, AND the generated assembly intermixed so that tell what's causing
this?

In the old days with GCC, I'd just give it a -S option to do this.  But
with the project being built with ninja, I have NO IDEA where I would put
this, and how to avoid having it generate these files for EVERY file
compiled.

Thanks!
-Chris