Hey Alex,

Thanks for the kernel.  I tried and successfully got it to boot.

It worked with 1944.  I used the following settings

root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 mem=64m rootdelay=1 init=/init

I get a kernel panic when it tried to execute init.  Permissions look
right. hmmm...

I've been keeping my eye on the Centro topic at Hackndev.  Sorry I
haven't posted in there yet!

- Nick