The property name is invalid and will have to be shortened.  Right now
there's a fair bit of abuse of system properties -- this in particular
is a questionable use of properties in that it smells like it should
really be a build flag or more dynamic, rather than stuffed in a
property.

There's a fix for this floating around that hasn't made it to the open
source tree yet.  We're still dealing with the final transition of some
work in progress from our (legacy) p4 source control to the open tree
(where future work will be happening).  More details about this soon.

Brian

[Sean McNeil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]