http://android.git.kernel.org/pub/android-toolchain-20081019.tar.bz2

A README and configure script at the top level should guide you through
rebuilding the source as it was built for the "prebuilt" version used by
the open source platform.

It might be easier to pick up the configuration and changes from the
android toolchain and apply them to the code sourcery toolchain than the
other way around.  It's a little tricky right now as the individual
patches aren't broken out -- we'll try to make this cleaner in future
releases of the toolchain sources.

[Shankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]