yes, see the CAVEATS file in the bionic/libc directory. Essentially:

- no support for C++ exceptions
- no real support for wchar_t and locales
- no support for pthread cancellation (but you still have
pthread_cleanup_push/pop though)

the above are not included for real specific reasons, and this is unlikely
to change.
but we're open to add other missing features. They're not there because we
didn't need them yet
and didn't have a good reason to throw what would be essentially "dead code"
in the mix.