As of 12 hours ago, I broke the rootfs for Freerunner when I disabled
Packet Video (there are license issues with the codecs). I've now
deleted this bad rootfs and will place a new one up when I have it fixed.

One way to debug is to look at the logcat output as outlined on the wiki
page:

  ADBHOST=neo ./adb logcat

Sean