Hi,

You need to supply "libhgl.so", which must be a regular OpenGL ES
library. libGLES_CM.so, will load it at runtime and defer to it for 3D
h/w acceleration.

implementing your own h/w accelerated libhgl.so right now is very
difficult because Android is not ready for this just yet. this is an
area we're working on as we speak.

mathias