Hi Anil / Maxime

I am also trying my hands on android..

I have also ported android on OMAP 35X (from Mistral) ..

I am getting the home screen with touchscreen working..

Now i want to move ahead with some queries :-

1. How to enable to Network sso that i can start playing with browser ?

2. Can I interface this board with GSM module so that i can have my call
working ?

3. Is this released source code have working Bluetooth & WiFi ?? If yes then
what

changes  & where I need to do to make them work (this board doesn't have
bluetooth 7 WiFi support , I am asking for general steps )

Thanks & Regards
Nimit