Hi Ben,

I'm trying to port android to a s3c2410 develop board..which's only
64m ram..
now I've successfully built out armv4t images with your submitted
patch and sean's patches under reviewing.
but I'm getting servicemanager exiting problem while using nfs as
rootfs.
I'm doubting it's the binder who cannot be inited.. likely you've met
the same problem, as in your patch that add some log for this.
what's the problem it is? about mmap? or is there some option to
enable the nfs support this? or 64m limits this?
I've checked the /dev/binder & /dev/ashmen, both are 777.
looking forward for your replay :-), thanks!
I've no usb cable now..and don't know how to make adb to use a
usb2serial cable..so some help on this is also very nice~