Is this the case for every devices that if there is a kernel driver
for each device and that driver is published properly, then we don't
need to do any modification in the userspace, correct? for e.g i have
drivers for telephony(RIL), touchscreen, display, keyboard etc, in
this case i don't need to do any modification in userspace?