Can you give more details on how you setup your timer. For the record,
SIGEV_THREAD timers are not supported on the G1.
This will be fixed soon in an upcoming update to the system code though.

On the other hand, it should be relatively easy to work-around the issue by
creating a thread that does the wait and function callback (which is
essentially what the implementation is going to do anyway).

If this is not a SIGEV_THREAD timer, please provide a small test case to
reproduce the issue, and I'll look into it