Hi JBQ,

I am sorry to bother you again.  Is it possible that it is due to
version differences?  The comparison is between G1 RC30 and the
Android open source code.  We did put the CPU difference in our
consideration.  Is Android open source code around RC19 or even
before?

Will there be a new release for open source code in the near future?

Thanks,

Zoneson