I am porting Android on S3c6410 and it contains wolfson wm8580 sound
chip and the ALSA driver for this is already written inside kernel, Do
i need to make any modification in the user space of android to
support sound or android will automatically detect the sound? I read
somewhere that Porting Android to other audio stacks (OSS, ALSA,
proprietary user-space audio libraries, etc.) requires inheriting from
and modifying AudioHardwareInterface to support the driver-specific
implementation. I am not able to understand what they were trying to
say, Can anybody put some light on this?