Hi,solca,

Great efforts!

I have get great infos from http://guug.org/nit/.

Here I have two question need your help:
1. I can't find the definition of fix->xpanstep in your kernel patch.
I have download the full kernel code via git and also can't find it.
2. The link of http://guug.org/nit/nitdroid/nitdroid_userspace.patch.bz2
seems to be down.

Thanks for your great contribution!