So I patched the Montavista Davinci 2.6.25 kernel with the diff
between the Android and DaVinci kernel ..
I also retrieved the filesystem and userdata directories, as well as
the ramdisk directory when i build the source code .. then when I am
trying to boot the board i get this message :

Root-NFS: Server returned error -5 while mounting /home/francois/
workdir/filesys
VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying
floppy.
VFS: Cannot open root device "nfs" or unknown-block
(2,0)
Please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available
partitions:
0100      32768 ram0
(driver?)
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-
block(2,0)

my " root " is /dev/nfs where the filesystem is mounted.

Does someone have any clue about it?