Hi,

I am using PXA270 as my development board for Android and have some
difficult to use my keyboard to select icons and menus on the LCD
screen. I tried to use left, right, up and  down arrow key to select
icon. Sometimes there is no response at all and if it does response,
the second icon next to the current one will get highlighted hence it
is very difficult for me to get desired one selected. If I do get the
one I wanted, press enter key then actually activate the menu of the
other icon, usually next to the one selected. Can anyone provide help?
Also, can anybody explain the content of default qwerty.kl?
Thanks for your help.

Jinjun