Hi all,

I'm looking at porting Android to a non-Linux kernel. It makes sense
for me to re-use the existing bionic C library, however currently
parts are quite Linux specific. In particular the
bionic/libc/include/sys directory is pretty much Linux specific.

I'm trying to work out the best way to structure things to provide an
alternative sys directory for my non-Linux kernel. A horrible way
would be to put ifdefs through-out the existing headers. A better way
would be to have something like bionic/libc/include/sys-<$kernel>, but
then the problem is fixing the references to "sys/". Options could be:
symlink, nasty preprocessor macro or copy header files into the /out
directory and include from there.

Does anyone on the platform team have suggestions about the best way to go?

Cheers,

Benno