You people need a serious intervention and help. Locking yourselves up
and coming up with some worthless android stuff that will not heal, help
or add to humanity at all. Please accept the help. We have a plan ready
to take you to treatment on the moon where there is no technology.

If the moderator does not like this please remove my name from the list
now. I have tried to us the unsubscribe thing at the bottom of the
email. Figures that would happen on a group site like this. Duhhhhh!!!!

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 9:08 pm, zhqzh1982 wrote:

> thanks ~~~
>
> On 1月5日, 下午12时15分, Sean McNeil <seanmcne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  Android uses the standard power interface, but it expects that uevents
>>  are generated when the values change. It does not poll the values, but
>>  listens for the uevents instead.
>>

>>  zhqzh1982 wrote:
>>  > hi all:
>>
>>  >    is anyone  know the android charging detect and battery level
>>  > detect interface between the linux driver and the android
>> APP,thanks a
>>  > lot ,
>>  >    today I start to study the power reference of android :)-
>> 隐藏被引用文字 -
>>
>>  - 显示引用的文字 -
> 2 Corinthians 13:14

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and
the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

Love in Christ,
Robert