Hi Martin,

  I have not tried wifi or bluetooth yet on the Wind.  This is one of
the reasons that Dima mentioned that in the end, we'll need to have
different targets for these different devices because components,
drivers, etc will be different.  Even though wpa_supplicant is used
for wireless and blue-z is used for bluetooth, the actual device
driver to load/unload is somewhat device specific.  We are working to
finalize some patches that allows system properties to be used to
specify the relevant device drivers which should simplify creating
device specific targets.

Thanks,
Chris