hi  pramod gurav,

I think we have the same problem,the lis302/lis331 sensor cannot provide
yaw/pitch/roll data while we feel hard to emulate G1's compass feature.

But I thought there would be some method to emulate that,,,we get the x/y/z
and change them to yaw/pitch/roll through a model...

hmm,,that's not easy,i think.

thanks
--wxc200

自由之精神,独立之人格
Zsa Zsa Gabor  - "I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the
house."