i am running into a blank screen when i use the new kernel image. I
think its because of the older kernel (2.6.25) used in the eee pc
build. And the "menu makeconfig" is compiling the new 2.6.27 kernel,
so the driver modules are mismatching Do you know how to build drivers
for kernel 2.6.27?

Thanks,
Gowtham