One potential start is to try to use eeepc's branch and together with
Chris's make-live script:
   http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=1598
You can reference this thread for build the installer_img:
   http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/t/66862bdb52dac936
and then you may be able to Chris's script to create a live usb, which
may be possible to use directly on S6. I guess there may be some
driver related mismatch issues. Since you can try without touching the
original system, seems no loss except time and effort.

Hope it helps!
--
Chen