In the AudioFlinger.cpp i found some lines saying (Fix Me)
Are they fixed Can any one help me figuring out my issue

if (__builtin_expect(result!=NO_ERROR, false)) {
                LOGW(   "obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?) "
                        "user=%08x, server=%08x", u, s);
                mAudioTrack->start(); // FIXME: Wake up audioflinger

--
Cheers
(: Naveen Krishna Ch :)