Hi,

I've setup the proxy and can do a git clone, to lot of other projects,
however all such repo's are also on http like they are on git, so I can do
it.

But for android's source, I am not sure, and hence I changed the repo script
from using git to http, and get this error,

fatal: branch 'stable' has not been signed

regards,
Pavan Savoy