Hi ,

I have ported android on the ARM9 based board. I are able to see the
home page after booting android on target. But the touch screen is
not  working. The touch screen driver is modified to pass the of X,Y
pressure as shown below.

                   xtmp = (axis_table[2] + axis_table[0]*x +
axis_table
[1]*y )>>axis_table[6];
                                ytmp = (axis_table[5] + axis_table[3]
*x + axis_table[4]*y )>>axis_table[6];

                                printk("x (xtmp)-> %d (%d)\t y(ytmp)
-

> %d (%d)\n p->%d\n",x,xtmp,y,ytmp,p);

                                input_report_abs(d->idev, ABS_X,
xtmp);
                                input_report_abs(d->idev, ABS_Y,
ytmp);
                                input_report_abs(d->idev,
ABS_PRESSURE, p);
                                input_report_key(d->idev,BTN_TOUCH,
1);
                                input_sync(d->idev);

ours is resistance based touchscreen with resoultion of 240*432.

The pointer location application of the android does'nt recognise the
touch screen inputs. The touch screen is calibrated using
ts_calibrate  of tslib. The max values for x and y is 4095.

Currently the date and time bar scrolls down upon clicking on the
screen, we are not able to lauch any of the applications.

Can anyone please tell what needs to be done to correct the
touchscreen issue.

Thanks

Ajay