It sounds like Divya wants to do this to develop on an OMAP
development board, not a real phone.  In that case, the security issue
probably is not important.

Wouldn't it be possible to modify adbd to listen for connections on
external ports and connect to it from a PC over ethernet?  I thought I
heard someone had gotten that working in the x86 port.

Mike

--
Mike Lockwood
Google android team