I am looking to fill in the sensor_default for the HAL layer. I have
several different kernel drivers for different sensor devices
(accelerometer, magnetometer, proximity, etc) and I am trying to get
them all to register. When I have done the build and try to invoke the
sensor manager, I get the following messages in the logcat:

E/HAL     (  298): load: module=/system/lib/hw/sensors.default.so
error=Cannot find library
D/SensorManager(  298): found sensor: null, handle=0

I am trying to figure out where the /system/lib/hw/sensors.default.so
comes from and how to include it into my build. Any suggestions would
be appreciated.