it depends on the File system configuration of your board.

ramdisk.img is the root FS with ramdisk format.  system.img and data.img
will be mounted under /system, /data by default.

Of course, images will be built by the cross-compilers attached the Android
package. ABI will ensure the system call and Android middlewares. but to
enable Android on your target, the android special features like binder,
power, etc. must be ported to the target.

Good Luck!