On Feb 10, 6:58 pm, eric_mellon <zhfzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I/GSM     ( 2080): We're on the simulator; assuming data is connected
[...]
> I/GSM     ( 2080): (fix?) We're on the simulator; assuming data is
> connected
[...]

> i doubt that the image i have build is for simulator not for device,
> is anyone know that??
> is there any flag to set before build the system to assign this??

A grep through the sources shows that these two messages come out of
frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/gsm/
DataConnectionTracker.java.  It's calling
phone.getSimulatedRadioControl().

Over in frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/
PhoneBase.java, the call is a simple getter for
mSimulatedRadioControl.  In frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/
internal/telephony/gsm/GSMPhone.java, it's set in the constructor if
the CommandsInterface is an instance of SimulatedRadioControl.

Searching for "new GSMPhone" turns up three entries.  In frameworks/
base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/PhoneFactory.java,
we get to the heart of the matter:

                if ((SystemProperties.get("ro.radio.noril","")).equals
("")) {
                    useNewRIL(context);
                } else {
                    GSMPhone phone;
                    phone = new GSMPhone(context, new SimulatedCommands
(), sPhoneNotifier);
                    registerPhone (phone);
                }

So... does "adb shell getprop" on your device show a value for
"ro.radio.noril"?