> Hi all
> I'm trying to compile cfg80211, mac80211 and ath5k modules
> Why they aren't include in myandroid/vendor/asus/eee_701/modules?
> There is some tecnical reason?

No technical reason other than lack of time an my part.

They weren't included in there because the eeepc product was really meant as
a proof of concept of android on x86 (and non-phone) and a starting point
for the community. I just wanted to illustrate how one would go about
getting it going on a eeepc-like device (call it netbook, mid, fnord or what
have you). There are certainly many things missing (i.e. it's not ready for
prime time).

> However i've tried to compile the module with this kernel
>
> http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=kernel/common.git;a=snapshot;h=b6922faa7d617f11440ab8096b8797ccdcebd10d;sf=tgz
> that is the kernel specified in
> "myandroid/vendor/asus/eee_701/kernel.version" (2.6.25)
>
> i have compiled the modules with"make menuconfig" and "make modules"
> and the default Makefile

You probably meant to do:
cd mykernel
cp <wherever myandroid is/myandroid/vendor/asus/eee_701/kernel.config
.config
make oldconfig
make menuconfig (and select the other options you need)
make zImage modules

--Dima