This is the default behavior of android until it's been "provisioned",
which is designed such that users can be forced to go through a setup
phase before they can fully use the device.

The SDKs are built with a "silent" setup program called SdkSetup which
is not part of the default build.

You can include SdkSetup in your builds by modifying
development/apps/SdkSetup/Android.mk to use LOCAL_MODULE_TAGS := eng
development

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru