2.6.27
keypad work? else no:

default new power drivers block     event messages -->>> android gui

make menuconfig
enable:
PM
Power Management support
Suspend to RAM and standby
Wake lock
Wake lock stats
Userspace wake locks
Early suspend

User-space screen access -> Sysfs interface

verify init.rc:

chown radio system /sys/android_power/state
chown radio system /sys/android_power/request_state
chown radio system /sys/android_power/acquire_full_wake_lock
chown radio system /sys/android_power/acquire_partial_wake_lock
chown radio system /sys/android_power/release_wake_lock
chown radio system /sys/power/state
chown radio system /sys/power/wake_lock
chown radio system /sys/power/wake_unlock
chmod 0660 /sys/power/state
chmod 0660 /sys/power/wake_lock
chmod 0660 /sys/power/wake_unlock

service zygote /system/bin/app_process -Xzygote /system/bin --zygote --
start-system-server
socket zygote stream 666
onrestart write /sys/android_power/request_state wake
onrestart write /sys/power/state on
or use last ver init.rc

if not resolv problem:

1.ts scale problems