It worked. I removed Android.mk from dund. Then got compilation error
in hciattach.c for undeclared N_TTY. After commenting out last 4-5
lines after that, got everything compiled. Bluez worked fine after
that.

However, might be useful to know what N_TTY is for and should I bother
to find ways to compile bluez with it.

Thanks,

Zia