There is no patchset for Android from Freescale, but nothing hinders
you in making your own :-)
Have a look at this:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/a9a645a2cf0b086e/596af49ca3cc9260?#596af49ca3cc9260

Rajesh with profile
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=WqIqbBgAAACJU8J9cjy2qrM3QvbKYbUJtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg
also is busy porting Android to the PDK.

I'm working on our own design thats loosely based on the PDK. I
would've liked to share my kernel source with you but the CSR
propriety bits makes it illegal. If you have any questions feel free
to contact me.