Dear Sir,

I encountered a strange problem.

The frame of video is normal when I play video by “SurfaceView” class.
(frame is not full-screen) However, the frame of video is abnormal
when I play video by “VideoView” class. (frame is fullscreen). The
abnormality means that the frame is cut from left-top to right-bottom.
And video frame rate is obvious slow down.  And the left part is slow
then right part.

At first, I just think that it is a performance issue.  So I just
modify the size of VideoView as the same as SurfaceView sample.
Weird, the abnormality is still existing.  So I look the source code
of “SurfaceVIew.java” and “VideoView.java”.  VideoView class is
hierarchy from SurfaceView.  And I cannot find any clue to fix this
problem.

Is anybody encounter this problem just like me?  Any advice will be
appreciated?

Thanks.