Dear all:

I am a newbie in the Kernel land.  I would like to use the prebuilt
toolchain included in the Android release to build BUSYBOX.  I have
lots of compilation error, and I need help.

I understand that I could use CodeSourcery toolchain to build the
busybox, and create a rootfs for the kernel.

Do you think it makes sense to carry two different tool sets, and
switch it back and forward during the development?
Also, is it safe to do this if a new toolchain is being released?

I am a bit confused, and need help badly.
Neil

My target:
TARGET=ARM926EJ
Host=Linux Centos5