Hi David, it is not works. I think why I can't build a so named
libgps.so because there is already a libhardware.so in the parent
directory of gps(hardware/libhardware/gps/). If so, I think I can't
build a so like unless I change something refer to that. Ah, do you
know how qualcomm build its libgps.so?