On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:21 PM, pavan savoy <pavan.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sean,
>
> Currently, this is the setting,
>     user bluetooth
>     group bluetooth net_bt_admin misc

This should be fine.

For reference, here is our hciattach

service hciattach /system/bin/hciattach \
    -n -s 115200 /dev/ttyHS0 texas 4000000 flow
    user bluetooth
    group bluetooth net_bt_admin
    disabled

> And it should just be this, rather than adding hciattach_legacy to more
> groups, I think we should figure out a way so that hci0 is opened up for
> user bluetooth, isn't it ?
>
> I suppose Nick would agree with that ?
> What you say Nick ?

I have one more suggestion,

I have seen that running hciattach under logwrapper can cause strange
behavior. In fact I don't think i've ever had hciattach working
properly under logwrapper.

Try running hciattach without logwrapper.

(and if anyone can work out why logwrapper messes up hciattach please
let me know!)

Nick