Okay, the problem is just that nothing besides HVGA is supported at this
point.  QVGA and VGA support are on the roadmap, but not yet fully
implemented.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.