Hi fadden , thanks for the reply.

i have fixed 'ashmem' issue and am able to proceed till 'dexopt' tries to
optimize the jar file,which is failing with following error.
-------------
DexOpt:  locked cache file
DexOpt: successfully initialized new cache file
DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'core.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
DexOpt: waiting for verify+opt, pid=2460
Continuing optimization
(/home/cupcake/out/debug/target/product/eee_701/system/framework/core.jar,
isb=1, vfy=1, opt=1)
+++ swapping bytes
DexOpt: --- END 'core.jar' --- status=0xff00, process failed
Unable to extract+optimize DEX from
'/home/cupcake/out/debug/target/product/eee_701/system/framework/core.jar'

On debugging i found it is failing at
'~/cupcake/dalvik/libdex/DexSwapVerify.c:2084' where 'swapMap()' function is
failing.

Thanks in advance
Ananda