Dear all:

I am new to this Android porting, and I am very excited to get to know
all of you.
I have some starting questions about the "cup cake" branch.

I just checked out the "cup cake" repo today.  I succeed the building
by typing "make".

First I want to know:
a) Is this make only generating code for the simulator enviroment
only, right?
b) Is the generated executable ARM-based code or linux-i86-based code?

Secondly, If I want to port for a real HW target:
a) how different is the build process?
b) How do I pull in the kernel ramdisk rootfs?

Please help me as much as you can.  I am very interested in learning,
and getting our hw to work with Android.

Enjoy your day!!!
Neil