Hi,

Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
> Do you have an actual crash?
>
> A number of errors are logged because some Google-specific components
> are missing, which should be made a lot less verbose and a lot less
> severe, and that might be what you're seeing.
>
> JBQ

Sorry the log was not exstaused. The application does't start, but I
find that is related
only to the one linked in the desktop an not in the "All panel".
So if I open the panel the same link to the application open it.
How can I post patches to android project? I clean up the patch of armv4
in dalvik and
bionic and test in the openmoko freerunner and I fix somenthing in the
vold daemon.
Currently I use the version on koolu that was recently merged with the
cupcake branch

The new cupcake interface does't show anymore:

- the virtual screen
- add a ALL link to open a panel

Well I can give a try in i386 enviroment.

Michael