On Apr 17, 12:00 pm, RongJun Ying <rjy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try this:
>
> # ADBHOST=[you host ip address] ./adb -d devices

This is what I tried:
On the device to be debugged netstat returns this:
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address          Foreign Address
State
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5037         0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5555           0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:962
0.0.0.0:*
#

Does this mean, that the application is listening on the debug port?
Which port should the device be listening for debug to be working.
If it is not lsitening How to I have to start adbd to be listening on
ehternet?

ADBHOST=[you host ip address] ./adb kill-server ;
ADBHOST=[you host ip address] ./adb -d device
only returns the emulator if one is running (or nothing if none is
running)

How can I find out whether the problem is on the adbd side or the adb-
server side?

thanks for any further suggestions