Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

When I study the code in frameworks\base\libs\audioflinger
\AudioHardwareGeneric.cpp, I saw it does open the device node "dev/
eac" to get a File descriptor. Therefore , the question is how "/dev/
eac" is connected with the host linux's sound system. I have read the
code in external/qemu/hw/goldfish_audio.c, but I still can not figure
out how the device node "/dev/eac" in emulator's linux system is
connected with host linux's sound system.

Thanks