You can copy all the out/target/product/eee_701/root directory to one
directory, say /home/android
cp -raf out/target/product/eee_701/root /home/android
cp -raf out/target/product/eee_701/system /home/android
cp -raf out/target/product/eee_701/data /home/android
before chroot, try to add chmod -R o+r  /home/android
Meanwhile, you may need to modify the init.rc to remove those
system,data related mounting, as well as those   kernel modules.

then: chroot /home/android /init

Hope it helps!
--
 Chen