Hi,

I have installed Android successfully with yesterday's built
(04/20/2009). However, I am unable to use the Wifi and unable to
install most of the available applications, I received "Failure
[INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY]".

When I tried to download and install applications from
Andappstore.com, they failed because sdcard is not available, is there
a way to get around this problem? I really want to be able to install
some applications such as file browser and document reader so I can
use it as daily OS.

I understand that I can use "Alt+F1" to do command line, is there a
way to run terminal emulator instaed? I notice it is installed but I
couldn't find a way to run it.