Hi,      The board that I have is an Overo Earth with Palo43 expansion
board. It has not batteries connected to it. I took a quick look at the x86
patches, and it attempts to correct the paths to the actual objects.

I'm trying to first get the appropriate objects to appear first in the
power_supply folder. Its empty at the moment.

Elvis