Hi,
      Here is a list of messages that I get, the system is unable to
go to standby mode, and it keeps coming back on, with the screen
flashing on and off every second. If I touch the screen, the
flickering stops. I have only enable fb suspend, and not console
suspend. This is because when i run menuconfig i can only choose
either console suspend of the sysfs interface for the framebuffer
suspend to work.

Is the problem due to the mmc card or something? A little lower down
below, there is another error from the pm for cpu suspend.

Here are the log messages:

Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)
MMC: killing requests for dead queue
PM: suspend devices took 0.343 seconds
pm_noirq_op(): platform_pm_suspend_noirq+0x0/0x5c returns -11
PM: Device power.0 failed to suspend late: error -11
PM: Some devices failed to power down
wakeup wake lock: mmc_delayed_work
PM: resume devices took 0.140 seconds

Class driver suspend failed for cpu0