Hi, Androidphan,
        Could you please paste ur CameraHardwareStub.cpp ? We are meeting the
exact issue as urs. And we haven't successfully grip our data to be a
jpeg file. So , if we can get that from you, it will be very appreciate.
        BTW, seems YUYV is a kind of YUV422. We can ge video from camera but
the  image are not correct. We doubt that the YUYV pattern of our camera
is different from android system demanded.
thanks.

Androidphan write: